Why choose Stateel EPDM/SBR Smooth Rubber Mats?
The Stateel Rubber Mats are the perfect home gym rubber flooring. Each rubber tile measuring 1m*1m, two would be sufficient for a deadlift or barbell only set up, while four to nine tiles for a squat rack, half-rack, or full power cage set up. The mats come with connectors as well to ensure rubber tiles are locked together and stay in place without the need for adhesives.
Made from EPDM rubber (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) and recycled SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber) rubber granules derived from used tyres, the Stateel Rubber Mat advantages include:
- Minimal to no odour compared to other mats in the market
- Smooth surface adds that extra sleek look to any home or commercial gym setting and feels more comfortable to touch especially when training barefoot at home.
- Amazing shock absorption especially from the bottom part being made from crumb rubber to absorb the shock of weights being dropped on to it
- Specialised grooves on the bottom to allow better airflow and drainage under the mats especially in damp/humid environments and also to better disperse shocks from weights being dropped on the mat
- Wear-resistant as the combination of EPDM and SBR rubber provides oxidation and heat resistant properties
- Anti-skid surface
- Smooth easily cleanable top surface
Why choose Stateel over others?
Peace of mind as your satisfaction is our utmost priority, read more here: The Stateel Choice.
All Stateel Rubber Mat comes with a 365 day warranty on material and functionality. Please check the Stateel Warranty & Return Policy for more details.